A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynda A. Farrell practice?
Dr. Lynda Farrell practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Oakland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Farrell, Dr. Linette Farrell, Dr. Melanie Farrell, Dr. Melisa Farrell, Dr. Malinda Farrell, Dr. Lyn Farrell, Dr. Missy Farrell, Dr. Lynn Farrell