A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Farrell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Farrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Ann Farrell MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda A. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Lynda Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Farrell practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, NJ.
See Oakland Internists.