Dr. Lynda Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynda Fisher?

An excellent doctor...

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I don't know what we would have done without Dr.Fisher. She saved my child's life. She is the best doctor I have ever met. She is the most caring doctor I have ever worked with. My child was admitted to CHLA with diabetes. No one in my family has this terrible disease, but as soon as she saw my child she knew exactly what was wrong and how to help us. Thank God for Dr. Lynda Fisher. Without her my child might have not survived. We count her in our prayers every day. She's the best.!!!!!

I Love Dr. Fisher

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Least to say we were devastated when we found out that my daughter had diabetes when she was six years old. She is fourteen now and Dr. Fisher has cared for her for the past eight years. Dr. Fisher really takes an interest in her patients and makes sure that the parents and patient are doing the right things. Dr. Lynda Fisher is the best there is.

Dr. Lynda is the best most caring person.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Lynda saved my daughter's life. She and her staff are caring and competent individuals. Dr. Lynda listens to the patient and treats the child like an adult.... Her yrs. of experience balance her bedside manner making her incredibly empathetic, caring, and knowledgeable.... she can deliver bad news as a caring human being.

Great Doctor