Dr. Lynda Gilliam MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2015
I appreciated the detailed information she gave me regarding my personal situation. She explained the risks and benefits for my situation. I appreciate that because not every physician will take the time to do that.

February 27th, 2015
Her staff is extremely rude and disrespectful. Any question asked is an annoyance and is met with condescending rudeness.

February 23rd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Gilliam's since 2000. She is awesome and I love her. I am crazy about her staff and especially her nurse Ivy. They are caring and kind and truly meet your needs. Never in a hurry and is willing to spend time with you. Dr. G. you rock......

February 19th, 2015
Awesome doctor and staff
Dr. Gilliam is the best doctor I've had in my entire life. She and her staff are incredibly nice and knowledgeable. I'm so glad that I was referred to her. The morning of my surgery, my dad was in the room when she came to talk to me and he was so impressed with her, that he stopped her and asked, "why are you so confident?" That made my day!

March 8th, 2014
Allowed me every opportunity for a vaginal delivery on my terms. Followed my birth plan and any intervention was discussed with me and we made the decision together. She is very patient and I delivered my baby in natural childbirth. Thank you.

October 19th, 2013
Very smart and compassionate doctor. I know people from the hospital who work with her on a daily basis and they all report that she always treats her patients with respect and compassion and she has exceptional surgical and medical skills. I have decided she will be my doctor this time to take care of a highly complicated pregnancy and my mom is going to have a Robotic Hysterectomy done by her. I am so thankful she is now in Huntsville. You will love her care.

September 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr Gilliam was courteous, caring, exceptionally skilled and capable to handle any and all problems we encountered during our pregnancy. She relocated from Decatur in the last year for family reasons and I followed her to Huntsville and am so glad that I did. If you ever have an emergency, need surgery, want to have a baby then she can handle your needs with expertise and compassion. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND WOULD TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE AND MY BABY.

June 9th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
My experiences with Dr. Gilliam have been wonderful. I have trusted her through two pregnancies, and several complications, to make the best decision for the health of me and my child. She is very knowledgeable and very caring. And, while I had several complications, and experienced less than desirable medical interventions in order to keep the effects of the complications to a minimum, that is in no way Dr. Gilliam's fault. She did what she had to do to keep me, as her patient, and my unborn child as healthy as possible, which is the goal! I am blessed to have had Dr. Gilliam as my doctor through two pregnancies. Her nurses are great, as well! My first delivery, not with Dr. Gilliam, involved shoulder dystocia. My doctor gave me an episiotomy and I tore further, resulting in a fourth degree tear. My child had a broken collarbone as a result of the rough delivery. But, had my doctor not done those things my child would not be here today! Again, not a desirable delivery, but I have healed and so did my child!

January 23rd, 2017