A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Joan Hicks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Lynda Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Hicks practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.