A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Kabbash is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kabbash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Gail Kabbash MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda G. Kabbash practice?
- Dr. Lynda Kabbash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Kabbash practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Roxbury Crossing, MA.
See Boston Allergists.