A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Kabbash is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbash
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kabbash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Gail Kabbash MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda G. Kabbash practice?
- Dr. Lynda Kabbash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Kabbash practices Allergy & Immunology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Quincy Allergists.