A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Kleiman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Kleiman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Z Kleiman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda Z. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Lynda Kleiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Kleiman practices Ophthalmology near Maitland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Maitland Ophthalmologists.