A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Mosedogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Mosedogel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosedogel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Michelle Mosedogel MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynda M. Mosedogel practice?
- Dr. Lynda Mosedogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Mosedogel practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Lake Orion, MI.