A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- House Calls
- Male Circumcision
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Mueller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Mueller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda Mueller practice?
- Dr. Lynda Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Mueller practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.