A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Mueller is Good. Dr. Mueller has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary`s Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynda L. Mueller practice?
Dr. Lynda Mueller practices Family Medicine near Enid, OK.
See Enid Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Mueller, Dr. Linette Mueller, Dr. Melanie Mueller, Dr. Melisa Mueller, Dr. Malinda Mueller, Dr. Lyn Mueller, Dr. Missy Mueller, Dr. Lynn Mueller