A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital, Baton Rouge, La
- Baton Rouge Gen Med Ctr, Baton Rouge, La
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Rice Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynda R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Lynda Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Roberts practices Family Medicine near Natchitoches, LA.
See Natchitoches Primary Care Doctors.