- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Roman is Excellent. Dr. Roman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Roman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
She has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Cervical Tumor Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, CIN, and Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Roman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynda D. Roman practice?
Dr. Lynda Roman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Pasadena Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Roman, Dr. Linette Roman, Dr. Melanie Roman, Dr. Melisa Roman, Dr. Malinda Roman, Dr. Lyn Roman, Dr. Missy Roman, Dr. Lynn Roman