A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Roman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Roman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda D Roman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda D. Roman practice?
- Dr. Lynda Roman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Roman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Pasadena Oncologists.