A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Schneider is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Schneider, DMD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda C Schneider DMD and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda C. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Lynda Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Schneider practices Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists.