A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Schneider, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Catherine Schneider MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda C. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Lynda Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Schneider practices Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Lexington Allergists.