A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Schneider, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynda C. Schneider practice?
Dr. Lynda Schneider practices Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Lexington Allergists.