Dr. Lynda Stafford Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lynda Stafford?

October 13th, 2015

She is exceptional. Five stars across the board.

January 9th, 2015

I always thought it was a we'll rounded place, I'm not to positive if she was having a bad day or what, but total disrespect, told me they were done waiting if I couldn't pee, "mam" I cannot predict when I'll pee., Also I went in for being sick not for being pregnant which she seems to always wanna do instead of the initial visit. I don't feel comfortable with her as a doctor. I had to tell her my temperature wasn't checked she acted like I was a total moron! Not to mention because I continually told her I was Hott and cold, it was "flashes" according to her. Ha! I quote "I've never met a happy person with a cold." Does this excuse her to not care or be rude. I will never be back, I hope she doesn't treat all her patients like low life's!!

July 7th, 2014

Horrible

I swear this doctor is high on something. I waited two hours for my appointment with no apologies. During our appointment she took a personal call on her cell phone, again with no apologies. In addition she did not listen to any of my health concerns. She just talked over me. I will not go back to see her.

June 19th, 2014

Bad

Dr stafford was incredibly condescending and didn't seen to want to make an effort in diagnosing me. She seemed already of the opinion that nothing was wrong with me before even asking me any questions. She seemed like she was laughing at me when I told her my symptoms and why I came to visit. I am offended by her and will not go back.

June 14th, 2013

I don't even know where to begin. I have honestly never interacted with a doctor that I had less faith in. During my appointments Dr. Stafford was very unprofessional and condescending. She made comments that were odd under the circumstances, and her knowledge base seemed very surface and limited. Almost every question I asked she had to google (in front of me!) to find the answer. Her overall demeanor was rushed, flustered, and irritated. I ended up consulting with another doctor after my visit with her before I filled a prescription she had issued and the other doctor was horrified by her approach to my illness. Needless to say, I will never...ever...ever be going back.

August 31st, 2012

Judgemental

I had the worst experience with Dr. Stafford. She was terribly rude and short and made me feel terrible as if she came in to the appointment with a chip on her shoulder. I didn't feel like she listened carefully to my concerns and made unprofessional comments. I wanted to leave in the middle of my appointment I was so upset.

June 23rd, 2011

This was one of the worst doctor's visits in my life. Dr. S was dismissive, rude and did not listen to me. She cut me off and was threatened because I was knowledgeable about my condition. No one should ever be treated like this by a doctor.

November 20th, 2015