Learn more about Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tilluckdharry
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tilluckdharry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilluckdharry graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Seeta Tilluckdharry MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda S. Tilluckdharry practice?
- Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Rheumatologists.