A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilluckdharry graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Seeta Tilluckdharry MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda S. Tilluckdharry practice?
- Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Rheumatologists.