A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Visher-West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Visher-West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Visher-West
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Visher-West Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Visher-West graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Visher-West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Medical Center
- Southampton Community Hospital
- South Hampton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Visher-West DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda Visher-West practice?
- Dr. Lynda Visher-West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Visher-West practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.