A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Visher-West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Visher-West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Visher-West
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Visher-West Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Visher-West graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Visher-West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Medical Center
- Southampton Community Hospital
- South Hampton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Visher-West DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lynda Visher-West practice?
- Dr. Lynda Visher-West has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynda Visher-West practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.