Dr. Lynda Williamson DO Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 6 reviews

February 26th, 2015
Avoid this provider at all cost!
This is the WORST provider I've ever seen. I was assigned her at the Spokane VA Hospital and she stopped my pain medication and it cost me my job. It's not my fault I'm disabled, my condition and pain is genuine yet DR. Williamson wrote blatant lies in my medical records that still haunt me and till this day! I had every test imaginable and surgery and after repeating it all to stall, she finally agreed to put me back on the medicine that had already been helping me for years. She caused myself and my family more harm than help and she cost me my job and lied to me other providers and the VA. Thank God she not my doctor any more!

February 25th, 2014
Questionable.....
I was a patient with Dr. Williamson for a little over a year and it was a year fraught with frustration and questionable practice. I was seeing her after a severe accident and post surgical infection (MRSA) issues and soon realized that an hour+ waiting period was the norm for scheduled appointments. I also had issues with her attending staff, specifically a nurse who took 7 needle sticks to attempt to get a blood draw, I eventually told her we'd do it some other time. Though she was attentive and helpful, her professionalism is questionable and lead to suspicion of her accuracy by me.

June 1st, 2012
I wouldn't go to her again
She made me wait over 2 hours, didn't even apologize for the wait so that's normal it seems. She also had someone else's information pulled up on the computer while I was talking with her. Her staff were wonderful and understanding but she acted like she couldn't care less if she violates someones privacy or makes them wait for hours. I won't be back

February 15th, 2012
Overhaul very good!!!
I would highly recomemd Ms. Williamson to anyone that has issues with long term pain. She is extremly knowledgable and will do research to help the most.

February 1st, 2011
Trust
Thorough, listens carefully, fully informs you of all the options, excellent information about test results and nutrition. Takes the time needed to look deeper and educate on complex issues. Remembers you and your family, so you never feel like she is just pushing patients through the office. Will suggest simple home remedies that work and send you to a specialist when needed. My comfort level and confidence in this physician is very high, and worth the wait knowing she cares about her patients.

July 21st, 2009
Very Long Wait in Waiting Room
After waiting 2+ hours in her waiting room. It is really hard to tell of the experience. My time is valuable too, I have a family and a job also. When I take time off work to sit in someones waiting room it is very upsetting. I haven't met a doctor yet that is such a fantastic Doc that I'd be willing to sit and wait over 2 hours to see!!!! She just isn't worth the wait.