A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynda Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynda Yang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynda Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynda Yang MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynda Yang practice?
- Dr. Lynda Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynda Yang practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.