A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynden Bluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynden Bluth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bluth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bluth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynden L. Bluth practice?
Dr. Lynden Bluth practices Ophthalmology near Deming, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Lakeside, AZ.
See Deming Ophthalmologists.