Learn more about Dr. Lynden Bluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynden Bluth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bluth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bluth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynden Bluth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bluth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynden Lothaire Bluth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynden L. Bluth practice?
- Dr. Lynden Bluth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynden Bluth practices Ophthalmology near Safford, AZ.
See Safford Ophthalmologists.