A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynden Bluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynden Bluth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynden Bluth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bluth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynden Lothaire Bluth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynden L. Bluth practice?
- Dr. Lynden Bluth has 25 office locations.
Dr. Lynden Bluth practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeside, AZ and Deming, NM.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.