A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynden Bluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynden Bluth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bluth
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bluth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynden Bluth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bluth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynden Lothaire Bluth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynden L. Bluth practice?
- Dr. Lynden Bluth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynden Bluth practices Ophthalmology near Safford, AZ.
See Safford Ophthalmologists.