Dr. Lyndon Box MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2013
One of the doctors I've ever had to deal with. (Over the past 30+ years I've seen plenty.) He's very professional and also personable! He listens to what you've to say and clearifies with you areas of concern!

September 7th, 2010
Wow! So happy with this doctor
I have had many cardiologists over the years, and have received many different diagnoses. So for me, it's become a matter of trust. I've had to decide which doctors were on target, and which were not.Dr. Box is, by far, the doctor that leaves me feeling the most confident in his ability to diagnose, manage and even explain my condition. Not only is he knowledgeable and obviously well-respected by his peers (my new, wonderful, primary care physician insisted I see Dr. Box and accept an appointment with no one else) he is kind, patient and compassionate. During my two visits, he's listened carefully (really listened!) and then took the time to explain his opinions. He likes to draw sketches of the heart to show the patient exactly what's going on. What a super doctor. I have experience with about 12 different cardiologists, including a very good one at prestigious Mayo Clinic. Dr. Box out-doctors them all!

June 23rd, 2010
Patient
Thank you for caring about me and I know you care about other folks too. You are a blessing.