Dr. Lyndon Cagampan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 11th, 2016
Avoid this "doctor"
Cagampan is very uncooperative. He is not concerned with my well-being. He is very inattentive and condescending. He asks the same basic, not health related, questions every time even though it is in the laptop in front of him. His inter-personal skills are atrocious. He is very uncommunicative and VERY difficult to understand, but he mumbles with some sort of accent. Unless you are the 1st appointment in the morning, expect to wait 45 mins to 1.5 hours. He doesn't cooperate with my prescription company, which causes me to pay for another office visit to wait for him and also not get the benefit of my RX insurance. IT COSTS ME MORE $ and he doesn’t seem to care. I am looking for another doctor and I would NOT recommend seeing this man even if it is a convenient location in Dover, DE. I completed an in-office patient survey and expressed my concerns and displeasure with HIM which may be causing him to act immature and unprofessional to me based on my review. I am very unhappy with him as a person and as a physician. He is a disgrace to his profession. Do patients have any rights? Please note that the only reason that I continued to go there is because the practice with which he is associated has a fantastic surgeon that unfortunately doesn't handle the routine pain maintenance. And to make matters worse, you are not "allowed" to change pain management doctors in their practice. Why not?

December 13th, 2014
He treated me like a drug addict yet would only prescribe pills rather than do testing to find the root of the problem. He hurt my aunt when he punctured her lung when giving a cortisone shot. Avoid this practice.