Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Gross, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Gross, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndon Bernard Gross MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyndon B. Gross practice?
- Dr. Lyndon Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyndon Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Fulton, MO.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons.