A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Gross, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Gross, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndon Bernard Gross MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lyndon B. Gross practice?
- Dr. Lyndon Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lyndon Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.