A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Kim is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Kim, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts - University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans