A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Kim is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Kim, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndon Jongun Kim MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lyndon J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Lyndon Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lyndon Kim practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.