A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Senar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Senar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senar
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Senar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Senar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Senar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndon Andaya Senar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lyndon A. Senar practice?
- Dr. Lyndon Senar has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyndon Senar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians and Bakersfield Nephrologists.