Dr. Lyndon Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 7th, 2016
I am not sure why or how Dr. Taylor is still practicing. Please, if you are looking for an OB/GYN, look for another doctor. I, like some of the others almost died during Childbirth which should not be happening in this day and age. His bedside manner is awful or non existent and no one should have to experience what some of us have gone through, with so many other options to find competent and caring Physicians please look elsewhere and do not put yourself through the pain and suffering of seeing Dr. Taylor

October 1st, 2016
Awful doctor, do your research and find a better doctor with better qualifications, it won't be that hard, terrible bedside manner. At such an important time in your life you should find a caring compassionate doctor which Dr. Taylor is not.

May 18th, 2016
I had an emergency C-section with Dr Taylor years ago, Dr Simov was my doctor and she was amazing and a wonderful doctor, she was a family practitioner so unable to perform surgery but was also out of town at the time when I went in to labor three weeks early, I was very sick and had the flu and a temperature of 104 degrees, The fetal monitor showed.that the baby was in distress, Dr Taylor wanted me to be seen by a midwife when I needed an emergency C-section so I refused, he was very cold and callous and honestly the worst doctor I have ever met in my life. Had he not performed an emergency C-section upon my husband and I demanding it my son would not be here today. Dr. Simov returned from out of town right before our son was born, she was there for the birth she was wonderful and was there to feed me ice chips during the night. I love Dr Simov and think Dr. Taylor is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, I would give him zero stars if I could but that is not an optiom

July 30th, 2015
Dr. Taylor was able to stop the consistent heavy bleeding that I was experiencing for two months while also diagnosing the problem accurately. I absolutely adore and trust him.

May 11th, 2013
EXCELLENT GYNE
Dr. Taylor has been the best Gyne dr. I've had in many years. He takes my concerns seriously and never lets me fear with his humor. He comforts me with his knowledge and in my experiences never fails. Great quality Dr.!

April 11th, 2012
good doc?
i wanted a good doc and when i went in i almost lost my life

March 5th, 2012
worst medical experience ever
I saw Dr Taylor for an exam back in 1995. He either misdiagnosed me or lied about my "condition", preformed an unnecessary surgery and would have done it again had I not ran out of the exam room. I went to another doctor and there was nothing wrong. Nearly twenty years have past and not one abnomal pap. I'd take action but he demanded CASH for this (procedure) and the law does not require medical records be held more than seven years!

May 15th, 2010
Dr.Taylor saved my life
HI!! I recommend DR. Taylor he is a very good doctor, in the yr. 2004 I had gone to 2 different gynecologist doctors, I had been bleeding for almost 2 months none stop. I was told that it was normal because I was an irregular person with my menstruation I had terrible pain. I saw a tv commercial were Dr. Taylor was in it. I made an appointment and in 2 days I was there as soon as he saw me he said that I looked very pail and he took a urine pregnancy test and he said I was pregnant, I was almost 3 months pregnant but my baby was dead and in less than a week a had an Ectopic surgery. DR. TAYLOR SAVED MY LIFE!! if I had paid attention to the other doctors of not worrying I would of had an eruption and I would of had a terrible death.. Thank You Dr. Taylor:)