A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Xavier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndon C Xavier MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lyndon C. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Lyndon Xavier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lyndon Xavier practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.