A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xavier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyndon C. Xavier practice?
Dr. Lyndon Xavier practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Cardiologists, and Chandler Cardiothoracic Surgeons.