A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndon Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndon Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndon Xavier, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Xavier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xavier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyndon C. Xavier practice?
Dr. Lyndon Xavier practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.