Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
725 S Dobson Rd
Ste 100
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-814-0266
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Cardiologist since 2006  |  show details
by Ray T on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Xavier first treated me at the ER at CRH. He kept me for an angiogram and had me scheduled for a double bypass. I see him 2 or 3 times a year and he has always been concerned and helpful. Due to his accent and soft voice, and my hearing problems, I found it best to have my wife come with me to ensure understanding; now, he faces me when he speaks and I wear my hearing aids. He has always asked me for my input and I value his evaluations and advice. I do trust Dr. Xavier with my life. Sometimes I have to wait for him, but he always gives me the time I need once he sees me and he is worth the wait.

|  A great cardiologist  |  show details
by CS on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Xavier is a great doctor. I have been taking my aunt to see him for the last 3 years. She has serious heart trouble. He is kind and thorough, my aunt trusts him with all her heart!! He may be running late sometimes, but we understand it is because that other patient must need his attention then; and that, if it is our turn during an emergency, he would give us that undivided time and attention as well. A heart attack can happen anytime, but I trust that Dr. Xavier will be there for us when we need him.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr X is my Grandmothers cardiologist. I take her to her appointments and she loves him! He's always well mannered and very kind. He answers my questions thoroughly. He is a very nice Doctor.

|  show details
May 8th, 2012

Perfect Physician...the best!

|  Poor excuse for a "doctor".  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

This man is rude and does not act professionally. I wonder what school gave him a degree in the first place? I'm not sure he even knows anything regarding cardiology. Stay away from this man.

|  RUDE, Rude, Rude!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

The man is rude and cares very little about anyone. He treated me rudely by being in the stress test for all of a minute to look at images the tech had taken, the tech deserves the money for the test not dr. loser, he spoke to me for less than a minute and I heard maybe a word or two, because he mumbles to hide his accent. Worst cardiologist ever. I expected more from the AZ Heart Institute

|  I'm done  |  show details
by Burton on Feb 16th, 2010

I've had it. After 4 years of this guy being within 30 minutes of appointment time for less than half of my visits, I'm going to find another cardiologist. I don't expect a doctor's office to be on time to the minute, but in 8 or 10 visits, this guy has been more than 30 minutes late at least 6 times. Once it was an hour. He doesn't apologize, the PA doesn't check back to say we haven't forgotten, unavoidable delays, whatever. Just continually late. Surely there is a cardio office out there that can do better.

|  cardiologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Xavier is an excellent cardiologist that also travels to Chandler and Casa Grande to see pts. A man of few words he is quiet and polite....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com