Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible Dr and management show details Horrible Dr and management
by Mr Smith on Aug 25th, 2016

Front desk staff and medical assistant were very present and comforting but the Dr and management were horrible. I'm a new patient to this office and will never be back. The Dr rushes through the visit and was over booked so the manager also a nurse talked to me prior to the appointment and then the Dr came in and rushed through the visit. I felt like they didn't take the time to listen and when they billed my insurance I received a statement showing I owed for the entire visit since my insurance was not contradicted. Horrible avoid this office at all cost not worth it now I have a 600 bill and still need to find a cardiologist.

by Javier Perez on May 24th, 2015

Arrogant and Rude . Does not listen ,does not care . I believe he endangered my mother's life after her stroke by withholding the appropriate treatment and by disregarding to look at the history of the patient which was readily available .He was informed about it 2-3 times and disregarded it each time !

My Cardiologist since 2006 show details My Cardiologist since 2006
by Ray T on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Xavier first treated me at the ER at CRH. He kept me for an angiogram and had me scheduled for a double bypass. I see him 2 or 3 times a year and he has always been concerned and helpful. Due to his accent and soft voice, and my hearing problems, I found it best to have my wife come with me to ensure understanding; now, he faces me when he speaks and I wear my hearing aids. He has always asked me for my input and I value his evaluations and advice. I do trust Dr. Xavier with my life. Sometimes I have to wait for him, but he always gives me the time I need once he sees me and he is worth the wait.

A great cardiologist show details A great cardiologist
by CS on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Xavier is a great doctor. I have been taking my aunt to see him for the last 3 years. She has serious heart trouble. He is kind and thorough, my aunt trusts him with all her heart!! He may be running late sometimes, but we understand it is because that other patient must need his attention then; and that, if it is our turn during an emergency, he would give us that undivided time and attention as well. A heart attack can happen anytime, but I trust that Dr. Xavier will be there for us when we need him.

Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr X is my Grandmothers cardiologist. I take her to her appointments and she loves him! He's always well mannered and very kind. He answers my questions thoroughly. He is a very nice Doctor.

May 8th, 2012

Perfect Physician...the best!

Poor excuse for a "doctor". show details Poor excuse for a "doctor".
Mar 8th, 2012

This man is rude and does not act professionally. I wonder what school gave him a degree in the first place? I'm not sure he even knows anything regarding cardiology. Stay away from this man.

RUDE, Rude, Rude!!!!!! show details RUDE, Rude, Rude!!!!!!
Jan 18th, 2011

The man is rude and cares very little about anyone. He treated me rudely by being in the stress test for all of a minute to look at images the tech had taken, the tech deserves the money for the test not dr. loser, he spoke to me for less than a minute and I heard maybe a word or two, because he mumbles to hide his accent. Worst cardiologist ever. I expected more from the AZ Heart Institute

I'm done show details I'm done
by Burton on Feb 16th, 2010

I've had it. After 4 years of this guy being within 30 minutes of appointment time for less than half of my visits, I'm going to find another cardiologist. I don't expect a doctor's office to be on time to the minute, but in 8 or 10 visits, this guy has been more than 30 minutes late at least 6 times. Once it was an hour. He doesn't apologize, the PA doesn't check back to say we haven't forgotten, unavoidable delays, whatever. Just continually late. Surely there is a cardio office out there that can do better.