Dr. Lyndra Bills MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2015
Avoid this anger issue burdened nut case! She's human garbage.
I encountered her at Seton Hospital in Austin, TX. From the start she was rude, arrogant, and went out of her way to provoke me. I demanded a different psychiatrist, then she backed off. On the final day of my stay, she called the local police on me. The two officers had no idea why they were there and apologized to me for her abuse of power. Lyndra's stay at Seton was VERY short. She has extreme anger issues you can pick up on as she wears cowboy boots and stomps the heels so loud you can hear her coming and going two halls over.

March 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor I've ever met-RN X 40 yrs.
Friendly---puts you at ease immediately;The longer we spoke, the more I could feel myself relax,after only 15 to 30 min.,I felt better...just from having spoken to her;She was reassuring, confident and extremely knowledgeable, and she explains things to you in a way you can understand with no problem! You suddenly realize that finally,...someone that understands what you are feeling, can explain why you are feeling that way, and describes how much better you will feel when the missing components have been replaced, and all your 'synapses' are synapsing the way they should,and 'Voila"!!

February 12th, 2011
Gave me back my life
Dr. Bills is not only a great therapist; she was by my side in helping me overcome problems that had haunted me for years, when I had lost all hope. But she also taught me skills about how to help myself. Thanks to her, I now can live again, and love again, and trust other people again. She made me feel I was not alone, an gave me the hope I needed to have a life again. I highly recommend her, especially for PTSD, eating disorders and dealing with childhood abuse.

January 2nd, 2011
Best Dr ever!
Dr. Bills literally saved my husbands life. What more can I say? There are not enough words. She was a godsend.

May 13th, 2008
Excellent pharmacologist
Dr. Bills is extremely knowledgeable about psychotrophic drugs and is aggressive in her treatment of mental health issues. She follows through with other providers to ensure the patient's total well being, not just their psychiatric condition.

July 9th, 2014