A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndsay Willmott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Willmott graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Willmott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willmott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lyndsay Willmott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lyndsay J. Willmott practice?
Dr. Lyndsay Willmott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orange Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lindsay Willmott, Dr. Lindsey Willmott, Dr. Linsey Willmott, Dr. Lyndsey Willmott