A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndsay Willmott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyndsay Willmott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyndsay Willmott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Willmott graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Willmott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndsay Jean Willmott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lyndsay J. Willmott practice?
- Dr. Lyndsay Willmott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lyndsay Willmott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.