A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyndsey McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyndsey Allison McKay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lyndsey A. McKay practice?
- Dr. Lyndsey McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Lyndsey McKay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.