A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynell Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynell H Williams MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynell H. Williams practice?
- Dr. Lynell Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynell Williams practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.