Dr. Lynette Adams Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015

ERRATIC

She had another office s few years back, and I only ran across her this time because I visited an urgent care in the same plaza, and they referred me to her clinic on Madison street I thought this started out fine,but the main thing they push is medications and blood tests. They keep on giving me appointments out of town. It seems that there are no good doctors in the whole town. My former landlord just told me recently hat he has had to go to Nashville west in order to find a satisfactory doctor.

March 17th, 2015

Wait time is terrible, I have a job also

August 1st, 2013

unprofessional

July 25th, 2013

Never going back

Waited for over 2 hours. Doctor wasn't even in. Waiting room was full of angry people that said they have never Waited under 3 hours and were yelling from waiting so long. Office seemed very outdated and dirty. Would not recommend and Will find another doctor

May 10th, 2012

very disappointed with the visit, nurse pract is who I saw and she gave me meds but didnt even bother to tell me what my issue was, when I called back the next day to get a strep test done she then told me why she gave me the meds and had an attitude the whole time I was on the phone with her

November 29th, 2010

She is okay... when they get to see her!

I have 2 growing boys and when they get sick, I hurt also. So I take them to Dr. Lynette Adams. When I get there, I HAVE HAD TO WAIT FOR UP TO TWO HOURS before I even get in. They haven't see her their whole life but about twice. They have always seen a nurse practitioner. But, she-her nurses, have been accurate.

October 14th, 2010

Excellence in Practice

Dr. Adams is most likely the best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of seeing...And her office staff is first rate too..

February 14th, 2010

I REALLY CARE ALOT FOR DR. ADAMS AND ASLEY MCFARLAND ALONG WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF HER STAFF. SHE IS A WONDERFUL CARING AND HONEST DR. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT BUT I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE ALONG WITH MY FOUR CHILDREN. SHE HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO MY FAMILY I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHO I AM DR. ADAMS THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THIER FOR ME AND THE KIDS!!

April 11th, 2017