A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette Brown MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynette Brown practice?
- Dr. Lynette Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynette Brown practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.