A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Davenport is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Davenport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Davenport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynette P. Davenport practice?
Dr. Lynette Davenport practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.