A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Gillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Gillis, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette Ann Gillis FAAP and MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lynette A. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Lynette Gillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynette Gillis practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Pediatric Specialists.