A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Goodstine is Excellent. Dr. Goodstine has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Goodstine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodstine graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodstine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodstine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Goodstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynette B. Goodstine practice?
Dr. Lynette Goodstine practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Goodstine, Dr. Linda Goodstine, Dr. Lindy Goodstine, Dr. Linette Goodstine, Dr. Linnie Goodstine, Dr. Lissa Goodstine, Dr. Lyn Goodstine, Dr. Lynda Goodstine