Dr. Lynette Jattan-Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynette Jattan-Cunningham?

A++++++++++

Posted on November 20th, 2015

It's always a wonderful experience. The doctors truly care about their patients, and not the mighty dollar. They're not ashamed to say "I don't know the diagnosis", but will refer you to someone who does. This is not just a doctors office, they are family to all patients. A Christian oriented environment.

Parent

Posted on October 26th, 2014

The Doctor she is very nice person and good doctor but her office Staff and the office Manager they are very bad dishonest and dis respectful. They send the insurance wrong diagnosis in order to get pay.

We Just Love Dr. Jattan!

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

When I was pregnant with my first child, I asked my friends what pediatrician they recommened in my area. Several were taking their children to Dr. Jattan at Conyers Pediatrics. We set up an appointment to meet with her and were reassured that this was who we wanted to bring our child to. Now, my 4 yr old son and my 1 yr old son have both been going to her since birth. When we are in the patient room with her, she is very patient with us, makes sure to answer all of our questions, and is extremely knowledgable. She recognizes us right away and makes my boys feel like her favorite patients. Dr. Jattan is a wonderful pediatrician. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. We just love her!

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Dr. Jattan-Cunningham is an excellent pediatrician. She listens to her patients' parents and cares about children. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is highly experienced, and very wise. Because of her knowledge as a physician, my 3rd son is alive today. She's been seeing my children now for 17 years and I am extremely pleased.

Exceptional!

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Jattan. She's very caring towards my daughter and she listens to my concerns. As well, she doesn't press me to give my daughter any medications that I'm not comfortable with. I know other parents who have Dr. Jattan as their child's pediatrian and they're just as impressed with her. It's rare to find a good doctor these days that does more than just write a prescription.

Best Pediatrician Ever!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I went to several pediatricians before moving to this area and stumbling upon Dr. Jattan - Cunningham. I am so grateful to have found her! She's down to earth and incredibly caring. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Posted on September 20th, 2008

The absolute BEST pediatrician I have ever met. My kids dearly love her!

Posted on October 20th, 2017