A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone County Health Center
- Boone County Health Center, Albion, Ne
- Boone County Com Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette D Kramer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynette D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Lynette Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynette Kramer practices Family Medicine near Albion, NE.
See Albion Family Physicians.