Dr. Lynette Mclamb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2014
Simply the Best
After 65 years, I have finally found a doctor who is neither dismissive, nor confounded, by a myriad of symptoms and illnesses that have plagued me for years. From birth defects and childhood illnesses to chronic health challenges and an adult-onset degenerative disease diagnosis, she takes it all in stride, offering encouragement and new perspectives – no mean feat when faced with a patient with a history such as mine. She takes time to listen, has a warm personality, and encourages my own participation in my health care process. I trust her and recommend her unreservedly.

March 2nd, 2014
Not pleased
I had a very different experience with Dr. McLamb than the other reviewer. I felt she was very impatient with me, was a bit condescending and was quick to form opinions based on one brief meeting. I knew very quickly this was not the Dr. for me!

September 20th, 2011
SimplyThe Best
As a 51 yr old woman I have been to many doctors and many LNP's. for the most part, my experiences have ranged from frustrating to frightening. Dr. McLamb is the single most competent, caring respectful MD I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. She gives me 45 minutes of her time, each time, I see her. She never rushes me she asks very thought provoking questions and answers all of my questions as well with cklear concise language I can understand. Dr. McLamb is kind and she does not judge or seem to judge. She offers her informed, professional opinion and advice, she gives encouragement and remembers what she said the last time I had an appointment with her. I really like her and I needed this kind of interaction with a medical professional, finally I have it. I hope she is my doctor for the future , I trust her and that is saying alot for me.