A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Posorske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Posorske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posorske
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Posorske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Posorske, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Posorske graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Posorske has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette Hackette Posorske MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lynette H. Posorske practice?
- Dr. Lynette Posorske has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynette Posorske practices Infectious Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.