A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Posorske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Posorske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posorske
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Posorske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Posorske, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Posorske graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Posorske has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette Hackette Posorske MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lynette H. Posorske practice?
- Dr. Lynette Posorske has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynette Posorske practices Infectious Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.