A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Sequeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Sequeira, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sequeira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette A Sequeira BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynette A. Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Lynette Sequeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynette Sequeira practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.