A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Sholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Sholl, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholl graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sholl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynette Marie Sholl MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lynette M. Sholl practice?
- Dr. Lynette Sholl has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynette Sholl practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.