A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynette Wilson-Phillips is Good. Dr. Wilson-Phillips has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynette Wilson-Phillips, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson-Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson-Phillips has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson-Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynette Wilson-Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynette R. Wilson-Phillips practice?
Dr. Lynette Wilson-Phillips practices Pediatrics near Clarkston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Smyrna, GA.
See Clarkston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Linette Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Melanie Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Melisa Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Malinda Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Lyn Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Lynda Wilson-Phillips, Dr. Missy Wilson-Phillips