A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Cornelius is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cornelius, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornelius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Anne Cornelius MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Lynn Cornelius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Cornelius practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.