Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Cornelius
Dr. Lynn Cornelius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cornelius is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. Dr. Cornelius has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Cornelius has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Lynn Cornelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Karen Forsman
Dermatology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi36
Dr. Kara Sternhell-Blackwell
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Sheinbein
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi21