A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Allen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn R Allen MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Lynn Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Allen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.