A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Allen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn R Allen MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Lynn Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Allen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.