Dr. Lynn Allen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 28th, 2013
The worst medical professional in my opinion
The most memorable part of this visit was when i left her office. The rudeness which i had experienced was beyond me. She had the audacity to tell me i needed an operation specifically gastric bypass surgery instead of actually examining my symptoms or evaluating my condition. I am disgusted at the way she acted. She treated me like a five year old proceeded to lecture me about weight loss?? I am quite perplexed as to where she received her medical license from because her professionalism, patient courtesy or medical knowledge is non existent. Spare your emotional well being and physical wellness. And never ever make an appointment to this doctor!!!!

October 11th, 2010
Warm, fun & brainy
The above 2008 patient writes the same bafflegab on every available site...SHE makes people sick. Dr. Allen is hard to get because she's the tops in her field. She's snug & thorough...asks more ?s than my mother. She points out thyroid on plastic model & educates the patient. She doesn't scold you for being late & you feel good [even if you're Stage IV] when you leave her office. I wouldn't trade her in.

April 21st, 2008
worst doctor!
went to her for hyper-thyroid and below are the number of reasons why she is horrible: 1. she put me on ptu for 2yrs and i gained 40lbs with no warning. 2. did not tell me i had graves disease. 3. didn't even speak to me about the different options in curing my thyroid problem. 4. just kept refilling my prescription and taking my copay and charging my insurance company $$$. 5. did not give me a standard monogram for my thyroid. 6. finally went to another doctor and got diagnosed with thyroid cancer. even one out of six reasons should be enough to avoid this doctor period. LYNN ALLEN is the worst doctor ever! do not waste you time and money. go to any other doctor but her.