Dr. C Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. C Anderson?

Evening service

Posted on January 8th, 2015

New to the area and came upon valley day and night clinic. Waited awhile approx under an hour, but to their defense lobby was full. I was seen by a mi ...

Overrated

Posted on September 30th, 2012

Don't go here. You're wasting your time and money; I wasted so much time here and as of result, I spend more money and I am still not treated correctly.

where's dr. anderson?

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Every time I go to that clinic I am seen by a doctor's assistance. I have seen dr. anderson only once. A secretary told me he was retired. Waiting time is not an hour, it is like 3 hours.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

For close to 20 years Dr Anderson has been my doctor and through all that time he has consistently been the one doctor who consistently has had my best interest at heart and consistently cared for me as a person.

Ear Infection

Posted on October 16th, 2010

wento my regular doctor he said I have an ear infection and perscribed ear drops $175.00 ear got worse decided to seek second opinion went to this clinic saw Anderson he is older but remember the elder have been around the block and back ( more experience ) he advised that this was no Ear infection in was A infected clogged gland in front of the Ear ( very swollen and purple ) and that this could have turned into A anferous situation could have in time affected the brain he prescribed some strong antibiotics and A cou[ple injections I was like new in A few days great work

Posted on July 31st, 2017