A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ashby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Ashby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ashby, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashby graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn S Ashby MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn S. Ashby practice?
- Dr. Lynn Ashby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Ashby practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Phoenix Neurologists.