A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Baatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baatz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Baatz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Baatz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Baatz MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Baatz practice?
- Dr. Lynn Baatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Baatz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Internists, Manitowoc Hematologists, and Manitowoc Oncologists.