A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Baatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baatz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Baatz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Baatz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Baatz MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Baatz practice?
- Dr. Lynn Baatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Baatz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Internists, Manitowoc Hematologists, and Manitowoc Oncologists.