A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Baatz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Baatz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan