A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Baker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baker, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Sandra Baker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynn S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Lynn Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Baker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Psychiatrists.