Dr. Lynn Bartl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Bartl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016

Dr. was friendly wit..

Dr. was friendly with a plesant manor. We talked about my issue and a course of treatment. I feel confident about the procedure and the outcome. She did explain in detail what is to done. I as if we had known one other for some time.

September 28th, 2016

Was seen pretty clos..

Was seen pretty close to my scheduled time and was provided detail explanations regarding my MRI results and options available to me.

September 14th, 2016

Dr. Bartl explained ..

Dr. Bartl explained the prosecute very well, alleviating all my fears. I was confident the surgery would go well, and it did. The experience was as Dr Bartl described it. Now that I am home I am experiencing very little discomfort. My original symptoms have disappeared.

September 9th, 2016

Dr. Bartl gave me an..

Dr. Bartl gave me an excellent first impression. She is honest and straight forward, which I appreciate. She answered all our questions & listened to our concerns. I never felt rushed through my appointment -- she gave me the time I needed to make an informed decision regarding surgery. She is professional and has a friendly personality. Great follow up by her staff as well. Efficient & friendly office -- very well managed.

August 9th, 2016

It was my post op vi..

It was my post op visit. She checked my incision site. Talked about what I could and could not do. Talked about replacing tylonal for pain meds. Talked about nicotine patches.Made next appointment.

August 2nd, 2016

I had a herniated di..

I had a herniated disk on L3-L4She performed a lamanictomy along with a microdiscatomy. Could barely walk or stand for more then 15 minutes before the pain was shooting down my leg, I am pretty much pain free, the only pain left is where the incision and the muscles that were stitched together. I would highly recommend her if you are searching for a neurosurgeon.

July 12th, 2016

I met with Dr. Bartl..

I met with Dr. Bartl for chronic back pain. She reviewed my MRI and did a physical exam. She made comments and I asked questions. She then ordered XRays and two MRI's To identify problems in my spine. I respected her and trusted her opinion.

July 7th, 2016

Dr.Bartl was very co..

Dr.Bartl was very compassionate and concerned about me when I saw her this day. she went though the xrays and we talked about my injury and she told me what I needed to do. then she let me rest a while as I wasn't feeling well that day. I like Dr. Bartl and find her very pleasant. Melissa her nurse was very helpful as well.

June 9th, 2016

Every thing was cove..

Every thing was covered before surgery, no surprises at any time from check in to check out. Nursing staff was always prompt, and through. Dr. Bartl talked with us in terms we could understand and spent time with anything we questioned. Only thing that could have been better ,was a follow up call the first day home from hospital to check to see if everything was ok at home.In my case a change in medication was needed, and we had to call in about it. Over all was a very positive experience . I would not hesitate to use Dr. Bartl again.

April 20th, 2016

Everything about the..

Everything about the visit was acceptable. Dr. Bartl is very professional, knowledgable, and pleasant. I would easily recommend her to others.

March 28th, 2016

Very nice surgeon, e..

Very nice surgeon, explained procedure in depth, not in a hurray any or all appointments and post-op listened to my needs or potential needs and concerns.

March 8th, 2016

My lumbar microdisce..

My lumbar microdiscectomy was expertly performed with knowledge, gentleness and accuracy. The outcome was perfect with unexpected positive results correcting another condition! Thank you Dr. Lynn Bartl!