A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baxter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn D Baxter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Lynn Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Baxter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.