A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Baxter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn D Baxter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Lynn Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Baxter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.